Your security and privacy
We want you to know you can shop with us with confidence. All applicable technical steps will be taken to rule out the loss or misuse of your personal details. Any information you provide to us with, such as your name and contact number, your home and e-mail address, will be stored on our password and firewall protected server.
We do not see or store ANY of your credit or debit card information. When entering your payment details you will be redirected to a secure, payment gateway page provided by PayPoint.net or PayPal. All your financial information will be encrypted using secure Paypoint.net's SSL technology (PCI Data Security Standard Level 1 Certified), together with integrated 3D secure (verified by Visa and Mastercard Secure Code) for your added protection.
More information on PayPoint's security is available at: http://www.paypoint.net/features/online-payment-platform
Your account password should remain confidential.
If you have any questions about this policy, please e-mail us at [email protected] or write to us at this address.
10 St Peters Road
Information we collect from you
- That submitted when you register or place an order with us e.g. your name delivery and/or e-mail address and contact telephone number.
- Records of orders placed
- Copies of any e-mails or other correspondence you send us
- Statistical information about your visit to and use of our website;
- Any feedback you give us about our products, website or service.
How we use it
- To process your order and contact you if necessary;
- To help us improve our website, product and customer service through analysis of statistical data;
- To enhance your user experience
Disclosing your Information
We will not disclose any of your information without your permission or unless required to do so by law.
A cookie is a small text file our site sends to, and that in some cases is stored by, your browser.
We use two types of cookies. Session cookies are stored temporarily on your browser and are used to hold the contents of your basket while you shop . These will be deleted from your computer when you check out or close your browser.
Persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until you delete them. These are used to recognise you as a user and personalise your shopping experience. Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies although doing so is likely to impact negatively on the usability of our and other websites.
Third party websites